Saturday, March 31, 2007

Days 112-114 - Marco? Choco!

After a few days of basic care, I told him the story of the Happy Chocobo eight times and watched over him once. I fed him five bunches of Sharug Greens, and he's completely full and wants to be with me all the time. I've decided to play Chocobo Hot And Cold with him today.

I dealt with that awful Keturah girl for as long as I had to and got my Prairie and Bush Chocographs. I used a clump of Tandjana Wildgrass and the location of treasure appeared on my map. On my first attempt, we were right on top of it! It took four tries, but when I dug the chest up, it contained a pod of blue peas and a King Truffle.

As long as I was on a rental chocobo, I decided to give digging a shot with these stacks of Gysahl Greens I've been lugging around. I got two flint stones in Konschtat and a pebble in the Pashow Marshlands, and an insect wing in Rollanberry Fields. I couldn't imagine how some people spend so much time on this! Finally, though, I dug up a Mythril Beastcoin on my last attempt before entering Jeuno. With any luck, I can raise Noble Crimson's mental abilities through Chocobo Hot & Cold, and reading him stories.

No comments: