Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Day 25 - The Miserable Vacation

Unfortunately, this will be my last opportunity to check on NobleCrimson until Day 30. This means he'll be an adult by the time I return. I'm not looking forward to having to leave him for so long. I fed all my crops so I'm hoping they can hold out that long, though I'm doubting they will.

He earned 200g for a package delivery route well served, but I also had to spend 1700g on earth crystals to feed the crops today, meaning the Chocobo Fund is now 75,203. He regained his zest for life today and remains full of energy. His Strength and Endurance are both Average but he only wants to be with me all the time, no longer regarding me as a parent. He won his one race today before we took a regular walk and then a short walk. The regular walk was uneventful, but we met Zopago on the short walk and he seemed to get along well with Chaos. I watched over him seven times, and he was in high spirits. For dinner, he ate three Vomp Carrots. He regards me as a parent again.

I'm going to miss him til I get back.

No comments: