Sunday, January 7, 2007

Days 26-30 - Finally Home

I finally returned from my trip.

Day 26-29 - These days were uneventful days of basic care. At long last, at the end my Noble Crimson grew up into an adult Chocobo. He has very sturdy legs and fine plumage.

Day 30 - More basic care, but he became bored and restless.

He was starving but still wants to be with me all the time. He's bored, but remains full of energy. For the first order of the day, he raced against Fast and won. We then went on a long, uneventful walk to the Pashow Marshlands. He raced again, and won again. He ate three Vomp Carrots for dinner, and he looks at me as a parent again. I then watched over him four times.

I was so worried about how he'd be when I returned, but I'm glad he wasn't sick or injured! Also, I made 8k off of chocobo paste sales, bringing the Chocobo Fund up to 83,203.

No comments: