Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Days 45-48 - Head In The Clouds

My illness kept me away from my chocobo for several days.

Day 45 - Another day of basic care, and he regained his zest for life. Unfortunately, he also became spoiled rotten.

Days 46-47 - He delivered packages in town in a timely fashion, and I was paid 400g. He also got injured at work... Though he did become more responsive to commands again.

Day 48 - More package delivery, and another 200g. His injury healed on its own, but now his head is in the clouds and he's lovesick again!

He won a race against Fast, then lost won. I suppose that's just the way it goes. We then took a short walk, and we ran into Zopago and Chaos. I watched over him twice before feeding him two bunches of Azouph Greens. He went from liking me a lot, to wanting to be with me all the time.

Between the 600g income from deliveries and the 1000g for the Quadav Backplate he found me the other day, the Chocobo Fund is back up to 87,903g.

No comments: