Wednesday, December 6, 2006

A Beautiful Friendship

I picked up ArashiSky's chococard from Chasya today. She only asked for 500g to cover the cost of the card, but I was so excited, I tossed her 700g as a small thanks for coming out to the Crag of Dem to meet me. I brought ArashiSky and Noble Feather's chococards to Jeuno, and purchased a "Jeuno Tour Plan" VCS honeymoon ticket. After their walk, Finbarr said that it looks like a beautiful friendship has been born. I should probably have a new egg tomorrow.

With the Jeuno Tour Plan, there's an increased possibility that the female's traits will be inherited. While ArashiSky's stats are lower than NobleFeather's, I believe it's more than worth it to try for a red chocobo chick. Only time will tell.

Funds at beginning: 100,000g
300g travel expenses
700g for ArashiSky's chococard
500g for NobleFeather's chococard
5,000g for "Jeuno Tour plan" VCS honeymoon ticket
Total expenses today: 6,500g
Total funds remaining: 93,500g

No comments: