Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day 10 - Perking Up

Another walk in town with Zopago, but everything still interests him. Noble Crimson was feeling very perky today, so hopefully he'll respond better to the daily routine. We went on two uneventful walks, and ran into Zopago and Chaos on the third. He still can't manage four walks a day. I then watched over him six times. He was certainly in high spirits.

He has his appetite back, and it took two balls of carrot paste to completely fill him. Looks like I won't be able to predict how much food I'll need afterall. I suppose I should just make two more every time he runs out... It's a good thing I still have plenty of cooking materials around. He's now down to four balls of carrot paste. Not that I'm complaining; afterall, more food means a greater opportunity for his strength to grow.

No comments: