Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Blessings In Disguise

The best laid plans, eh? When Dragontaru went to get his card for his chocobo, he found that somehow after retiring her, he didn't retain a registration card for her... So he had no way of getting a breeding card for her. I was heartbroken. However, we got to talking about my goal of breeding red chocobos... He thought of something and passed me along to his girlfriend, Dragonwizz, who thought she knew someone with a red female chocobo. She then passed me along to a linkshell friend of hers, Chasya. Chasya was busy in a high-paced party in Caedarva Mire at the time, so I had to wait a while.

When I finally got to talk to her, she was very polite and friendly. She was going to bed soon, but tomorrow I'm going to make arrangements to meet her in San d'Oria and pick up a breeding card for her red female chocobo. It turns out that Dragontaru's lost chocobo was a blessing in disguise.

In the meantime, I go over potential Chocobo names... High on my list right now are Noble Crimson, Dancing Cinder, Elegant Phoenix, and Perfect Lady. Here's hoping this time I get a female.

No comments: