Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Day 12 - Growing

Noble Crimson took a walk with Zopago today. He seems to have had his fill, and has calmed down. We went on three short walks. Unfortunately, there was no sign of the missing chocobo's owner today. I watched over him six times. When I checked on his stats, I found he'd made an improvement!

Strength: Poor
Endurance: Substandard
Discernment: Poor
Receptivity: Poor
He regards me as his parent.
He is starving.
It looks like his condition is stable. There have not been any changes worth mention.
He is a very patient chocobo, making him ideal for carrying goods.
He likes clear days.
He does not seem to know any abilities.

I was thrilled to see the sudden changes! With any luck, this means he won't drop packages or get lost when he gets older. He ate two carrot pastes for dinner, cleaning out the last of my stock. I'm going to have to prepare more tonight. Speaking of which, I also have a harvest coming in this evening.

No comments: