Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Faintly Warm Egg

Last night I spent some time shuffling items around. Toku and Itolie now handle all my storage and gardening needs; Itolie has ten brass pots, Toku has nine brass pots and a ceramic pot. I also invested in Wildgrass seeds while visiting in Whitegate. They were expensive, but hopefully Altana will smile on me and I won't have to buy materials from others.

I set off for Jeuno this morning, to pick up my egg. When I spoke to Finbarr, I recieved a large chocobo egg covered by a thick shell. It was faintly warm to the touch. I'm really looking forward to Camp Kweh when it opens this month; it will give me the opportunity to survey the other chocobos being raised in preparations for the races in Aht Urhgan. I do wonder, though, how busy it's going to stay.

The Wildgrass seeds took a big chunk out of my funds, and I doubt I will ever make the money back off of my new chocobo. However, hopefully in the end I'll at least have the beginnings of a strong line of racers.

Funds at Beginning: 93,500g
30,720g for 8 stacks of Wildgrass Seeds
400g for travel expenses
Total expenses today: 31,120g
Total funds remaining: 62,380g

No comments: