Tuesday, December 5, 2006

New Beginnings

Well, I've passed Day 100 of my first Chocobo's life. Noble Feather has turned out much the way I wanted, and I'm now the proud owner of a yellow Chocobo with average strength, and his endurance is a bit deficient. Still, it's the best I could hope for my first foray into Chocobo raising.

My goal is to eventually breed and race red Cousers. I know that this is by no means a cheap endeavour. To start with, I've set aside a modest 100,000 gil for the raising of my next Chocobo. In addition to this, I still have some materials left over from raising Noble Feather. My materials are as follows:
  • 7 San d'Orian Carrots
  • 19 Vomp Carrots
  • 10 Gausebit Wildgrasses
  • 20 Tokopekko Wildgrasses
  • 4 Sharug Greens
  • 10 Gysahl Greens
  • 9 Vegitable Pastes
  • 12 Carrot Pastes

I also have ten brass pots in my own home in Bastok and ten in the home of my partner Itolie in San d'Oria. Itolie is also holding onto seven bags of La Theine Millet for me, and two bags of Wildgrass Seeds.

At the moment, I'm on my way to pick up a breeding card for Noble Feather's mate. She's a yellow chocobo with impressive strength and endurance. Her owner, Dragontaru, is only charging 500g for her card. This is truly the miracle I've been looking for.

No comments: