Thursday, December 21, 2006

Day 14 - Search For The Galka...

Another day, another walk with Zopago. Luckily I had much more time today than the last time I checked on Noble Crimson. He had his fill today and has calmed down. We went on three short walks. The first time out, he saw something sparkly in the sand. The third time out, we met Zopago, who had more information on the lost chick's owner. The owner is a Galka. It's a start!

It turns out the item Noble Crimson found for me was a Beastcoin. I watched over him five times before dinner. Unfortunately, I had to go make dinner first. I needed a few groceries... 200g for the Lizard Eggs and 22g for the Distilled Water brought my Chocobo Fund down slightly, to what remains a respectful 62,158g. This left me with four balls of carrot paste, but he gobbled up two of those for dinner. His strength has risen to Substandard, matching his endurance.

I haven't gotten to try Camp Kweh yet. With the Christmas events going on, the stables are practically deserted. Here's hoping things will pick up soon!

No comments: