Sunday, December 24, 2006

Day 17 - Under The Weather

NobleCrimson walked with Zopago today, and was then feeling a little under the weather. We took three short walks as usual. The first time out, we met Zopago, who found out that the lost chick's owner is a watchman. That was all he could find, so the rest is up to me. The second time out, he found a Goblin Mask for me. The third walk was uneventful. I watched over him six times before dinner. For dinner, he ate two clumps of Tokopekko Wildgrass and a ball of Carrot Paste.

So I went looking for the lost chick's owner. A Galka who's name starts with G, who is a watchman... He wasn't difficult to figure out. I found Gray Wolf behind the Auction House at the entrance to the residential area. He was thrilled that I'd found his chocobo, and went on about its big puppy-dog eyes, its sweet little chirp... He couldn't wait to see the "little featherball" again. To thank me, he taught me the Story Of A Diligent Chocobo, which he'd often read to his chick. An owner and chocobo, happily reunited!

No comments: