Monday, December 18, 2006

Day 11 - Lost And Found

Noble Crimson took another walk with Zopago today. He's also still in his perky mood! When we went on our walk, we found a baby chocobo who appeared to be lost. Not knowing what else to do, I brought it back to the stable with us, of course. Zopago agreed to take care of it until I find its owner, and told me to bring any information I find to Gonija. Our second walk was uneventful, and on the third we noticed a small sparkle in the sand on the walk. Unfortunately, NobleCrimson was too tired to go investigating again. But when I watched over him, we saw something half-burried in the straw! It turns out he picked up a goblin mask for me, which he gave to me. I watched over him four more times before dinner. Once again, he ate two balls of carrot paste.

Strength: Poor
Endurance: Poor
Discernment: Poor
Receptivity: Poor
He regards me as his parent.
He is completely full.
He has been receiving plenty of affection, and seems extremely happy. He is in excellent condition now.
He has a very easygoing personality, making him easy to care for.
He likes clear weather.
He does not seem to know any abilities.

No comments: