Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day 6 - A Good Harvest

I harvested my sewn wildgrass crops today, and came away with 45 Vomp Carrots. I recieved no other profit from the matter, as the yellow rocks were sent to a goldsmith friend of mine, and the lightning crystals to an alchemist friend. This makes 64 Vomp Carrots at the moment, and another twenty seeds were planted today.

My baby chocobo went on a walk today with Zopago, and when he returned to the stables, he was feeling a bit under the weather. I took him on two short walks, meeting Zopago and Chaos both times. The second time out, Zopago taught me the story of the worrysome chocobo. I then fed my chocobo two Tokopekko wildgrasses, and a ball of carrot paste. At this point, he liked me a lot.

I took him on one more short walk, then watched over him three times. Aside from liking me a lot, none of his other stats have changed.

No comments: